Data Protection as a competitive advantage
NOTOS Xperts GmbH focuses on data protection.
We are convinced: The legally compliant handling of personal data in the digital business is a - if not even the - success factor. Digitalization creates new business and process models - but at the same time requires access to flexible, decentralized IT resources (cloud computing: SaaS, PaaS, IaaS). Valuable business-critical data must be stored comprehensively, systematically and everywhere, and analyzed, evaluated and used profitably. This immediately focuses on data protection compliance.
Whether as external data protection officers or consulting experts, we see our task in reconciling your economic goals with the interests of data protection and the data subjects in the best possible way.
All our consultants (IT specialists, information counsels and IT specialists) have the necessary expertise and are already working as external data protection officers for more than 50 companies in Germany - from retailers to international corporations.
Data protection consulting is essential for a company's compliance. The fines standardized in Art. 83 GDPR - which can amount to millions for larger corporations - clearly illustrate the relevance of data processing in compliance with the law.
Almost all business models today are data-driven. Ways must be found to ensure that the economic interests in data processing can be guaranteed to the greatest extent possible to the extent permitted by law.
Our data protection consulting offers you the support you need to optimize your business and prevent sanctions. The focus is always on your economic interests and the particularities of your business model and operational processes.
Our working languages are German and English.
NOTOS Xperts GmbH cooperates with the law firm NOTOS Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten mbB in the field of data protection consulting. Thus we guarantee our customers at any time a deepened and process-dependent legal consultation and representation.
- External data protection officer and his deputy
- External data protection coordinator
- External data protection consultant
- Data protection compliance
- Corporate data protection
- Data protection in the field of healthcare
- Employment data protection
- Data protection for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- Data protection for associations
- Data protection texts
- Data protection-compliant corporate organization incl. group-wide and international data transfers
- GDPR audits at group, company, department and application level
- Data protection contract management (data processing agreements, joint controller agreements, controller-to-controller agreements)
- Data protection impact assessments
- Concepts for fulfilling the rights of data subjects
- Establishment of a company/group-wide data protection management system
- Direct marketing, digital marketing, generation and use of qualified leads/interest data
- Setup of CRM databases
- Conception and implementation of technical-organisational measures (TOMs)
- Crisis communication with the supervisory authority
- Information duties and social media connections and applications
- Data protection reports